Michael Wharton, MVP, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
· Awarded MVP Project 2013
· Passed over 40 MS Certification Exams – Goal is to pass 100
· Deployed over 25 SharePoint / Project Server installations into PMO
· Migrated over 7 sites Project Server 2003 to Project Server 2010
· Trained hundreds of Project Managers using Project Professional
· Technical Reviewer for Missing Manual: Project Professional 2010 and 2013
· Writing book: Implementing Portfolio Management and Resource Demand
Michael Wharton is a Project/SharePoint Consultant and Trainer. Michael’s career started as a software developer before moving into project management. His passion to improve project management processes begin in 2003 using tools like project professional and server. Since then he has trained hundreds of project managers and implemented project server in over twenty-five PMOs. He has passed over forty Microsoft certification exams giving him a solid technical background with Project and SharePoint Server.
Michael is active in the community. He is the past President-Elect and past Director of Programs for the NC Piedmont PMI, board member of the Triad SQL Server User Group, Triad Developers Guild and Enterprise Architect Roundtable. He is currently writing a book about implementing Portfolio Management using Project Server 2013.
· Blog: www.MyProjectExpert.com (field notes during implementations)
· Twitter: MyProjectExpert